Today we welcome the world famous leader in Astrology, Author of eight books and Princess Diana’s personal astrologer, Penny Thornton to The Great Big Book Club. This exclusive chat is a part of our Astrology Special, with exclusive events, competitions & interviews that are all things Astrology.
You do not need to be a spiritual seeker to want to get a better understanding of the astrological signs, systems & your personal birth chart. Penny is here to demystify the many questions you may have around astrology.
In this chat we answer your many questions:
- What are the effects of an eclipse? When is the next eclipse?
- Did Astrologers predict the Coronavirus outbreak?
- Astrology under fire: how to Astrologers deal with scrutiny from critics?
- What is the difference between ‘Good’ Astrology & ‘Bad’ Astrology?
- Penny’s prediction of the economy collapsing in January 2020.
- Why it may take a long time for the world to recover from COVID-19.
- The danger in Astrological predictions that say the virus will disappear as quickly as it came.
- How long will it take for the virus to come to an end?
- What is the Age of Aquarius & what does it mean for the planets to be in Aquarius?
- How will our lives change post-COVID-19?
- What are the star signs that do well under lockdown?
- What are sun signs versus the rest of your birth chart?
- How much science is involved in Astrology?
- Penny’s remarkable journey from the Royal Ballet to Astrology.
- How our bodies relate to the infinite, mysterious & subatomic part of the world.
- The history of Astrology in human society.